NO CAM FREERIDE
What's new in 2017:
Reduced boom length for even easier handling
Revised mast curve for effortless downhaul trimming
Tension frame and 3 mil square-ply in the top for weight reduction
- Classic freeride sail for each age and skill levels
- Easy rigging thanks to moderate mast curve
- Shortened boom for better control and easy handling
- Slim mast sleeve for easy uphaul- and waterstarting
- X-Ply in stress areas for longevity and low weight
- In Stock
- On the way to us
- Out of Stock
* Incl. VAT, excl. Shipping Cost
Freeride reloaded. Our no cam freeride engine is easy, straightforward to sail and offers pure joy once planing. Easy to rig and easy to handle, the Stream combines perfectly performance and user- friendliness. The stream starts planing quickly, accelerates to excellent top speed and feels very balanced in hands. During maneuvers it is a class of its own, incredibly light and with an imperceptible batten rotation. Once hooked in the harness, its profile is cemented, the Stream puts itself into the right position and starts accelerating.
From the smallest to the 6.9 sqm size, the Stream can also be used with an RDM mast, providing even easier handling with the same performance.