Vision Steamer 3.5 mm
- Drain Holes e.g. in the foot or lower back area, allow water which had entered to leak out easily
- Velcro Loops e.g. at ankles and boots, avoid water intrusion and are removable
- Shock Pads protect the shinbone against bruises and impact injuries caused by the board’s edge
- Tatex protection protects (e.g. the knees) against tearing and abrasion from stones or rough nonslip coating
- Key pocket at the leg, with flexible loop to store a (waterproof) key safely
- YKK zipper at the back with extremely robust metal slider and practical zipper loop strap
- Velcro Closure with 3 instead of only 2 Velcro strips in the neck area enables a very sensitive adjustment to close the collar optimally without any choking.
- On the way to us
- Not available
* Incl. VAT, excl. Shipping Cost
Very warm and highly elastic short sleeve steamer in glued blind stich construction for autumn and cooler summer days. Intelligent hybrid construction: double-lined neoprene for maximum stretch and comfort in arms and legs, combined with smooth skin panels in the torso area in order to protect against evaporation.
Range of temperatures: Approx. 10°C – 20°C
- Skin Neoprene (e.g. at the torso) reduces the evaporative cooling effect (windchill factor) with its smooth surface due to faster drying in comparison to DL.
- Double Lined (DL) Neoprene (e.g. at sleeves and legs) is more elastic, robust and can be used in many colours compared to the black skin neoprene.
- Hybrid Neoprene refers to a combination of DL and skin neoprene panels in order to use specifically the different advantages of the materials.
- Glued Blind Stich seams are first glued edge to edge and additionally stitched with blindstitch machines what makes them robust and nearly waterproof.
- K-Class Neoprene on Limestone basis for significantly stressed zones such as e.g. shins, protect from bruises.
- Limestone Neoprene is produced from calcium carbonate and is classified as more ecologically sustainable than common oil-based neoprene fabrication.