Vision Shorty 2.5 mm
- Key pocket at the leg, with flexible loop to store a (waterproof) key safely
- YKK zipper at the back with extremely robust metal slider and practical zipper loop strap
- Velcro Closure with 3 instead of only 2 Velcro strips in the neck area enables a very sensitive adjustment to close the collar optimally without any choking
- On the way to us
- Not available
* Incl. VAT, excl. Shipping Cost
Very comfortable short sleeve shorty with robust flat stitch seams.
Thanks to the comfortable dressing, thanks to the short legs combined with plenty of stretch and durability due to double-lined neoprene, this suit is a classic summer wetsuit.
Range of temperatures: Approx. 20°C – 30°C
- Double Lined (DL) Neoprene (e.g. at sleeves and legs) is more elastic, robust and can be used in many colours compared to the black skin neoprene.
- S-Class Neoprene on Limestone basis, for extraordinary elasticity, wearing comfort and warmth
- Limestone Neoprene is produced from calcium carbonate and is classified as more ecologically sustainable than common oil-based neoprene fabrication.
- Flex Tex jersey material for outstanding stretch abilities and freedom of movement especially in sleeves, shoulder and legs
- Tuff Stuff jersey lamination in areas where robustness and durability have top priority such as crotch and shins.
- Melco Tape reinforcement patches at many stressed points avoid a bursting of the seams.
- Flat Stitch seams are sewed overlapping and are used with thin neoprene products whereas the waterproofness is not that essential.