Neo Socks 4/3 mm
- Velcro Loops at the shank avoid water intrusion and are removable if required
- Sealing Print avoids water intrusion and is yet flexible enough to avoid choking thanks to its zig zag shape
- Internal split toe construction gives additional support in the toe area and also effectively prevents a warping of the boots
- Mesh Pouch is included in the delivery and serves as functional and universal storage bag for shoes or other equipment.
- On the way to us
- Not available
* Incl. VAT, excl. Shipping Cost
The priority while designing the Neo socks was focused above all on an authentic as possible “barefoot” feeling , compared to the Neo Boots. As the name says, the Neo Socks are significantly thinner with more feeling in order to provide a maximum of tactile board feeling without missing the minimum of warmth and protection. A real alternative for confirmed barefoot sailors who finally don’t want to freeze anymore.
Range of temperatures: Approx. 5°C - 15°C
- Double Lined (DL) Neoprene (wrist, inner hand) is more elastic, robust and can be used in many colours compared to the black skin neoprene
- L-Class Neoprene on Limestone basis, has a higher density and ensures an improved form stability and support (especially in the area of sole and instep)
- Limestone Neoprene is produced from calcium carbonate and is classified as more ecologically sustainable than common oil-based neoprene fabrication.
- Flex Tex jersey material for outstanding stretch abilities and freedom of movement
- Tuff Stuff jersey lamination in areas where robustness and durability have top priority (instep, sole)
- Rubber Sole patches protect the foot and are elevated at the sides in order to provide the shoe with positive-locking hold and stability.
- Glued Blind Stitch seams are first glued edge to edge and additionally stitched with blindstitch machines what makes them robust and nearly waterproof