Neo Gloves 3/2 mm
- Tatex protection: rubber coating protects against tearing and abrasion and provides a much better grip in wet conditions in comparison to conventional coatings
- Pre-curved fit provides an improved fit and significantly more fatigue-proof use due to the strongly pre-curved fingers
- Sealing Print avoids water intrusion and is yet flexible enough to avoid choking thanks to its zig zag shape
- On the way to us
- Not available
* Incl. VAT, excl. Shipping Cost
To design watersport gloves which have a real top performance is more difficult than it seems:
They must be warm (3 mm Skin neoprene outer hand), to be worn without fatigue (pre-shaped fingers and thin inner hand) , be durable and have plenty of slip resistance in wet conditions (genuine Tatex Rubber coating), they should be easy to put on and pull off, even with moist and damp fingers (elastic Flex Tex and enlarged lip at the wrist, whereas they should be as waterproof as possible (Sealing print and Glued Stitch seams).
The new Gun Sails gloves have all these features.
Range of temperatures: Approx. 0° C - 10° C
- Skin Neoprene (outer hand) reduces the evaporative cooling effect (windchill factor) with its smooth surface due to faster drying in comparison to DL
- Double Lined (DL) Neoprene (wrist, inner hand) is more elastic, robust and can be used in many colours compared to the black skin neoprene
- Hybrid Neoprene refers to a combination of DL and skin neoprene panels in order to use specifically the different advantages of the materials.
- Limestone Neoprene is produced from calcium carbonate and is classified as more ecologically sustainable than common oil-based neoprene fabrication.
- S-Class Neoprene on Limestone basis, for extraordinary elasticity, wearing comfort and warmth
- Flex Tex jersey material for outstanding stretch abilities and freedom of movement
- Tuff Stuff jersey lamination in areas where robustness and durability have top priority (palm area)
- Glued Blind Stitch seams are first glued edge to edge and additionally stitched with blindstitch machines what makes them robust and nearly waterproof.